Friday, July 17, 2009

Thursday and Friday FUN

Thursday was a BLAST. I was very nervous because I'm not one for heights or things I know I may not be good at. I'm glad I pushed myself on the ropes course and the zip line. I had a lot of fun and it was hardly as nerve racking as I thought it was going to be. The group support and facilitator enthusiasm made it all the better. I was very proud of everyone that decided to go through the course. Last night was very cool. I went down with Bri and played guitar and had good conversation for a bit as the sun started to settle beyond the rolling hills. Laster on the Kleins, Alli, Colleen and the guys joined us. We had a lot of fun chillin and singing.

Today, was not very busy. We had some great presentations and I thought that all of them were very creative and unique. Hopefully we can al share our ideas and resources in the future! It is now lunch time and we are on our way!

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment